Monday, December 19, 2011

Cake Balls

Oh this is so bad for you...but it's Christmas and how can you not bake goodies at Christmas?

Any cake mix (I like Red Velvet the best!)
any can of frosting (I like cream cheese frosting!)
Almond Bark (vanilla or chocolate, depending on your cake. I use vanilla.)

Bake the cake according to directions. While still warm, crumble the cake in a bowl and mix with the cream cheese frosting. Set in the fridge for about an hour. Then you can start forming balls. Since I hate getting my hands icky, I like to use my Pampered Chef cookie scoop thingy. What is that thing called? After making the balls, dip them in the melted almond bark using a toothpick, spoon, or the Pampered Chef egg separator (I am going to try that today.)

All done! Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment